In the following, we are providing information about how personal data is collected when this website is used. Personal data means all data which can be related to you personally, i.e. for example name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
1. Controller of data processing and contact
(a) The controller under Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR) is EmkaEnergie GmbH
Wehlener Straße 46, 01279 Dresden, represented by managing director Dr. rer. pol. Mathias Kern, cf. our publication details.
(b) If you have any questions about data protection, you can contact us at:
Emka Energie GmbH
Torgauer Str. 231-233
2. Your rights when using the website
– the right under Art. 15 EU-GDPR to be provided with information about your data collected and stored with us when you access the website.
– the right under Art. 16 EU-GDPR to require your personal data stored with us to be corrected if incorrect or to be completed.
– the right under Art. 17 EU-GDPR to require the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless processing is necessary to meet a legal requirement or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
– the right under Art. 7 para. 3 EU-GDPR to withdraw at any time your consent already given for data processing. This means that we are no longer allowed in future to continue the data processing based on this consent. The lawfulness of the processing undertaken on the basis of this consent until it was withdrawn by the data subject is not prejudiced thereby.
– the right under Art. 18 EU-GDPR to demand the restriction of processing. We will restrict processing of the data if the conditions of Art. 18 (1) of the GDPR are met
– the right under Art. 20 EU-GDPR to receive the personal data you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit those data to another controller, provided the conditions are met.
– the right under Art. 77 EU-GDPR to complain to the appropriate data protection supervisory authority if you assume that your right to informational self-determination has been breached by the processing of the personal data collected when you visited our website.
– if your personal data is processed on the basis of justified interests under Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f EU-GDPR, you have the right under Art. 21 EU-GDPR to file an objection to the processing of your personal data, insofar as there are reasons for the same resulting from your particular situation or insofar as your objection relates to direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to file an objection which will be implemented by us without any evidence of a particular situation.
3. Data security
We operate up-to-the-minute technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data from risks during data transmissions and from disclosure to third parties. These measures are adapted accordingly to comply with the current state of the art.
4. Processing of personal data
4.1 Collection of personal data when the website is used to obtain information
During use of the website purely to obtain information, i.e. if you do not log in or register for use of the website or provide us with information in any other way, we do not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data which your browser supplies to enable you to visit the website. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f EU-GDPR. This data is as follows:
– IP address
– date and time of enquiry
– time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– content of request (specific page)
– access status/HTTP status code
– data volume transmitted in each case
– website from which the request comes
– operating system and its interface
– language and version of browser software.
During use of the website, cookies are also stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard disc and assigned to the browser you have used. Through them, the agent setting the cookie (i.e. us in this case) is provided with certain information. Cookies cannot implement any programmes or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet offering generally more user-friendly and effective. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f EU-GDPR.
You can configure your browser setting as you wish. However, please note that you may then possibly not be able to use all the functions of this website.
4.2 Collection and use of personal data when using the functions of our website
Together with use of our website purely to obtain information, we offer various services which you can use if interested. To do this, you are usually required to provide further personal data which we will employ to provide the appropriate service.
Contact by e-Mail / contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact us via the contact form or e-mail address of the customer service indicated on the website. In this case, the personal data of the sender transmitted with the request will be saved.
The legal basis for the processing of these data, which are transmitted in the course of a request, is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f EU-GDPR (legitimate interests of us as contoller). If the request is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b EU-GDPR (fulfillment of a contract).
Your details will be processed to answer your request. Personal data shall be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose of their collection. For personal data sent by e-mail or the contact form, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended and there are no legal retention periods. The conversation also ends when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been conclusively clarified.
The user has the possibility to object to the data processing. The objection is to be addressed to the contact data mentioned under no. 1. In this case, all personal data stored in the course of establishing contact will be deleted.
Use of analysis tools
On this website, the controller has integrated analysis tools as listed below. The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) EU-GDPR. We want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website.
– Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files which are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information provided by a cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event of activation of IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will, however, first be reduced by Google within member countries of the European Union or in other countries which are members of the European Economic Area treaty. Only in exceptional cases will your full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and reduced there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide other services to the website operator relating to website use and internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted from your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be linked with other Google data.
(3) This website uses Google Analytics with the add-on “_anonymizeIp()”. As a result, IP addresses are subject to further processing in a reduced form and no direct relation to a person is possible
(4) You can prevent the storage of cookies with the relevant setting in your browser software; however, please note that you will then possibly not be able to use all the functions of this website in full. Please note that you must set the opt-out on all used devices to prevent detection by Google Analytics continuously.In addition, you can download and install the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en to prevent both the transmission to Google of the data obtained by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google.
(5) As an alternative to the browser plug-in or if you use a mobile end device, you can prevent the collection of data by clicking on the following link.
Click here to be excluded from the Google Analytics measurement.
In this way, an opt-out cookie is placed on your device. If you delete the cookies in the browser used, you must then click on the link again to prevent the collection of data by Google Analytics.
(6) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which Personal Information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f EU-GDPR.
(7) Google Analytics is used in compliance with the requirements agreed with Google by the German data protection authorities. Information of the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
5. External links
6. Obligation to provide data
No legal obligation to provide data applies. However, you cannot use some functions on our website without supplying personal data.
7. Automated decision in individual cases
No automated decision-making is used in processing your data.